Through Career Israel, a five-month professional internship program based in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, we make sure you get an internship you want, along with housing, a Hebrew course, and trips and tours throughout Israel with other international 21-30 year old college graduates. The next Career Israel sessions run from August 28, 2016 – January 22, 2017.
Career Israel 22 Registration is NOW OPEN! January 24- June 6 2017!
2. The first few days are spent as a group in Jerusalem acclimating to Israel and getting to know one another with group touring, bonding activities and exciting seminars and programs.
3. You will then move to Tel Aviv with the entire group, staying in our apartments in the center of Tel Aviv enjoying group activities and trips, including 2-3 weeks of Hebrew classes 3-4 hours per day.
4. The remaining time on the program are focused on your internship. You will intern 25-30 hours each week at your internship in Tel Aviv, or Jerusalem, and you will still get to travel and see parts of Israel you have never experienced with trips that include overnight trips. The Hebrew Ulpan study program will be taking place in the respective location of each participant (Tel Aviv, or Jerusalem) once a week in the evening. In additional to your internship and Hebrew, you will have a chance to go on trips and tours that will take you all around the country and will expose you to subjects such as modern Israeli society, religion and the Jewish state, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Jewish identity in modern Israel, trends in the Israeli job market and more. You can find a sample itinerary here.
1. In order to set up an initial interview with a recruiter, please fill out the application form and pay the $50 application fee here.
2. If you are accepted, you will receive an acceptance letter within a few days after your interview.
3. Before we put you in touch with your internship placement coordinator, we will send you a link to pay the $150 deposit.
4. The internship placement coordinator will help you land your internship of choice, reaching out to companies and setting up interviews for you.
5. About a month before the program, half of the tuition is due. Tuition covers housing, an intensive Hebrew course, and trips and tours throughout Israel. A few weeks before the program, the rest of the tuition is due. Here is more information about the tuition and scholarships.