About the Program
Through Career Israel, a five-month internship program based in Tel Aviv, we make sure you get an internship you want, along with housing, a Hebrew course, and trips and tours throughout Israel with other international college graduates. The next Career Israel session runs from August 27, 2019 – January 12, 2020.
- Set up a time to speak with our program advisors and learn more about Career Israel.
- In order to set up an interview with a recruiter, please fill out the application, upload your resume, and pay the $50 application fee here.
- If you are approved to move on in the process, you will receive an approval letter within a few days after your interview.
- Before we put you in touch with your internship placement coordinator, we will send you a link to pay the $150 deposit.
- The internship placement coordinator will help you land your internship of choice, reaching out to companies and setting up interviews for you.
- Once you pay your deposit, you will have 50 days to upload all of your documents. Only when all of your documents have been uploaded and approved by our staff will you receive your official acceptance.
- About a month before the program, half of the tuition is due. Tuition covers housing, an intensive Hebrew course, trips and tours throughout Israel. A few weeks before the program, the rest of the tuition is due. More information about tuition and scholarships.