5 Month Program
Internship Placement Process
Browse Our Internships
Would you like a Career Israel intern at your company?
Apply to Host an Intern
Masa Israel Journey
Career Israel in the News
Tip Sheet Amlat
Tip Sheet Amlat
A tip sheet gives participants the opportunity to summarize their internship experience so that future participants can benefit from their experience.
Who was your Internship Coordinator?
Dates of Internship Placement:
E-mail that a future participant can email inquiries after the program:
1) What were your main tasks/assignments at your internship placement?
2) What was your favorite aspect of your internship? (For example: the people that work there, the work itself, things that you were exposed to)
3) What did you like least about the internship?
4) What was a typical day like at the internship placement?
5) Describe an activity/project/task that you were involved in that you really enjoyed. What did you like about the activity? What was your role in it?
6) Describe a task/project that you were involved in that you did not enjoy. What didn’t you like about that activity?
7) What is the quickest way to get to the internship from the Career Israel apartments (what bus line, what walking route)? How much time does it usually take to get there?
8) Where is the best place to eat lunch in the area? How much do you generally spend on lunch?
9) What were the typical work hours? Were they flexible?
10) What type of person is the right candidate for this placement?
11) Other comments about the internship.
12) Would you recommend this internship to a future candidate? Why?
13) Please rate your internship from 1-5
In This Section