Digital Marketing and Social Media Associate
As a marketing intern you will help us get the word out about 365Scores. You will be a valued member of our marketing team, and work with us to establish relationships with local media, keep track of the big sports games and more. You will be essential in fueling the passion of our loyal users while using your creativity and initiative in reaching new sports fans.
- Manage social media channels
- Create engaging online content (video, news articles)
- Send notifications to our users
- Help improve and tailor the product for specific markets
- Develop innovative ways to bring new sports fans
- Engage with our users, and develop relationships.
- Fluent written and verbal skills in any of the following languages: German, Italian, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Indonesian, Greek, French, Russian, Italian. English is a must.
- Strong writing skills
- Football or sports fan (not mandatory but is a big plus)
- Working knowledge of social networking and blogging sites
- Ability to prioritize
- Team player
- Background in marketing is an advantage
- Creating social media presence for Italian market (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Market Analysis, looking at competitors in these markets and general trends in the mobile app industry
- Improving of our content provision in Italian market (Media & Sports Content), which include product suggestions to improve the apps specifically for users.
- Social Media Campaigns
- SEO & ASO
- Creating partnerships in these markets (content, monetization)
- User Retention
365scores is one of the world’s leading sports apps, providing aggregated sports content and scores from all over the world. 365Scores is available on both google play and the iOS app store and allows users to create a personalized sports channel in which they “follow” their favourite sports, leagues, players and much more, receiving instant notifications only regarding what they want.
Who interned here?
(and got hired to continue working in her home country!)
I’m Interested in Career Israel!
Tell me more about the program