Internal Communications Associate
- Communicate organizational initiatives, events, and stories to employees and relevant stakeholders
- Plan, write, edit, and post content to the staff Intranet and weekly email newsletter
- Participate in team-wide meetings
- Work collaboratively on engaging corporate projects and campaigns
- Develop and implement internal communications strategies alongside managers
- Draft key messages for target audiences and help curate content for projects
- Respond to feedback from employees and adjust communication content accordingly in order to maintain the appropriate perception and reputation
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional and managed services, have accelerated business value for its customers by simplifying business complexity, reducing costs and delivering a world-class customer experience.
I’m Interested in Career Israel!
Tell me more about the program