- Manage marketing content, such as company’s website, Facebook page, Twitter and brochures, to ensure it is current.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
Applicaster helps content owners, broadcaster, cable companies and mobile operators of all sizes deliver innovative and profitable mobile broadcast experiences. From live & on-demand video with endless interactive overlays, through 2nd screen, synchronized & social experiences, to brilliant mobile apps that may function in all connectivity environments.
I’m Interested in Career Israel!
Tell me more about the program